Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Think I Just Joined the 21st Century. (I'm On Twitter and Tumblr Now!)

Hi, folks! If you want to be further connected to intersex activism and news, consider following me on Twitter @intersexgrrrl and on Tumblr at claudiaisintersex.

Send me a tweet-tumble-message if so inclined! :)



Also, other fantastic folks to look up to follow (not a comprehensive list - still exploring!):
Hida Viloria (twitter) (tumblr)
OII-Australia (twitter)
Intersex Roadshow (twitter) (tumblr)
Morgan Carpenter, Australian (OII-Australia) intersex activist (twitter)
Tony Briffa, Australian intersex activist, former mayor of Hobsons Bay, Melbourne (twitter)


2 comments:

  1. That's really an step forward, Claudia, if you allow me to day that ;-P Not often enough I visit your blog and through tumblr it will be way easier! Hope you have a nice week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha - thanks! It took me a while to decide if this was something I wanted to do, but I think it's good!

    You have a nice week, yourself!

    ReplyDelete